Notifications
Clear all

THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW - NEC, BIRMINGHAM - 16th TO 19th MARCH 2024

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
brianconnollyphotos
Topic starter

A quick note to all to say that the above event is back in its usual part of the year! After the lockdowns caused delays and shifted 2021 and 2022 to September of those years, the organisers chose to cancel 2023 and get things back on track for the more familiar March time this year.

I've not been for some time but plan to go along on Monday 18th March. I will probably drive and leave early to get there for opening time - 10:00 am. Is there anyone else planning to go? We could plan the trip together or meet up at the venue, whatever suits. 

Tickets are £14.95 but there are many discount codes available - normally for 20% off. Parking is £12.95 for the day, at the NEC itself.

It's always better to have a few others along so please let me know and let's see if we can sort out a joint trip!

Thanks and see you all soon.

Brian

Posted : 08/01/2024 3:19 pm
Andy Brown

I’ve already booked to go on the Saturday.

Posted : 10/01/2024 7:36 pm
Share:

To advertise any photography trips click on the email link to send an email to events@photocraftcameraclub.co.uk.

For this to work, make sure that you send it from the email address you have registered with the club and that you include the word ‘Event’ in the subject line

error: Content is protected !!