These instructions help you to resize your image after you have edited and cropped your image to suit your needs. Your resized images must be no larger than 1440 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high including any borders. Projected digital images must be saved in JPEG file format. Images are projected in sRGB colour space.
This process is suitable for Photoshop 6 or later.
- Open the image in Photoshop and flatten any layers.
- Use File > Automate > Fit Image and type in the required maximum size of the image (Width 1440 Height 1080). Click OK.
- Enlarge onscreen to 100% (Actual Pixels) and apply a suitable level of sharpening using Unsharp Mask.
- Use Image > Mode > Convert to Profile and convert the image to sRGB working space (Edit > Convert to Profile in Photoshop CS2 or later).
- Use File > Save As to save the image to a different file name or folder in JPEG format with high quality (10 or greater). Ensure that the check box next to “ICC Profile” is ticked – it should be showing sRGB.