Soup or Souffle ??
You will need:
– A decent starting photo
– An idea
– A collection of “stock” items from your back catalogue
– A few “stock” texture type layers.
– Photoshop (or similar layer-capable software)
1. Crop (or extend) to isolate the interesting part of the picture.
2. Add an element from “stock” to give a 3 points of interest, preferably arranged in a triangle around the frame
3. Add a texture layer on top and paint through the important parts of the picture.
4. Dodge / burn / contrast / colour to taste
5. Present in an appropriate frame